11/17: mail motherlode

I am a lucky girl, and the postal service is an amazing thing. Today I received: 3 parcels with various paper-goods I ordered online, 1 package with a book from my sister, 1 package with a birthday cake (!) from my parents, 1 packet with a Japanese graphic novel (in actual Japanese, which I can't read) from a former student, and 4 beautiful postcards from sweet-hearted strangers in Massachusetts, Madrid, Geneva, and Rio de Janeiro. My mailbox will probably be empty for the rest of the week, but a day of bounty is welcome fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing makes me happier than a mailbox brimming over.

My good thing for today was that I managed to locate the Facebook user account of my best friend from the ages of 10-15. We lost touch years ago and I'm hanging out to see if she'll be my friend again!