11/23: the chill on my cheeks

In the part of Pennsylvania where I grew up it could snow as early as October and as late as May. But living in Southern California and then Arkansas has spoiled me; I am a wimp about cold weather. Today it's chilly outside so I planned to drive to the city's indoor track for my walk. Then I decided to be nice to the earth (and not drive) and be nice to myself (and get fresh air), so I walked along the ridge instead. I was well bundled from neck to toe, leaving only my face exposed to the cold air--and it felt good. I remembered the feeling from childhood.

1 comment:

Dakota said...

I haven't made my good thing for today jet, if taking your address isn't it :)So, I'm sending you a post card. :) You can chek my blog, but you don't understant it 'cause it is in Finnish. ;/