12/10: lunch at The Mean Bean

The Mean Bean is my favorite restaurant in town, but it only serves lunch and only on weekdays. It's across town from campus, so I don't have much opportunity to go there during the semester--there just isn't time in a normal day. But we're in exam period now, which means I have a little more flexibility with my schedule on some days. I took advantage of that flexibility today by going to The Mean Bean for an early lunch with a new colleague. I had a Veggie Reuben.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Watching the Globe Artichoke open to an amazing color. Thank you for this blog. I would like to follow it, please.

Wolfidy said...

Today, the good thing was sleeping. I slept almost all the way until the alarm went off. After two days of broken sleep, that's very nice indeed.