1/31: a splendid ending

At my parents' recommendation I've been watching Slings and Arrows on DVD. It's a Canadian TV series focused on life in a Shakespearean theatrical company reminiscent of the Stratford Festival. The first two seasons are fun & clever & satirical. The satire continues into the third (and last) season, but the episodes become increasingly serious--and the last episode is, in my opinion, simply wonderful. I just watched it for a second time before having to return the DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a good thing that we both can post. soon you'll be getting a postcard! my name is shelby and I am member of postcrossing also. I use my own photography as postcards, so I have to wait a few days before I can send out the card because I have to have them printed w/ non-run ink (incase they get wet.)I hope you like it!you can visit my blog at shelbyharper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cool. I have seen a few shows at Stratford.