7/17: keeping company with pepys

I use Pepys' diary as my homepage so that I read an entry a day. Yesterday and today (in 1666) Pepys was feeling under the weather. I'm quite ill today myself (though luckily not with the same ailment as Pepys), and while it's not nice to be sick, it is kind of fun and funny to have a friend-in-illness across the centuries....

An additional bit of silver lining is that I didn't get sick until we got back home. I'm glad that I didn't have to take any time out of our holiday-ing to recover.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Well, my good thing of the day was when I came into our new house which we are renovating... monday our kitchen will be delivered and it's ready there to arrive:D

RR said...

That sounds exciting, Kathy! A new kitchen is a big good thing.....