8/30: public walking

One of my favorite things about Conway (where I've lived for almost a decade now) is the McGee Center. There's a community garden and a skateboard/bike park outside. Inside there are racquetball and basketball courts with a track above the courts looking down onto them. I love to walk there. I hadn't been in awhile, but I went today before doing the week's grocering. I like the cross-section of people one sees there. I like the architecture. I like that it's "a clean, well-lighted place."

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I was just successful in making camping reservations for my daughter and myself and a dog. Now we have TWO weekends to look forward to in September.

RR said...

That sounds great! I haven't been camping in a long time, but I have such good memories of it. You, your daughter, and your dog are going to have a grand time.