9/28: unexpected paddling

The weather was amazing today, and I was delighted to realize that I could probably take my kayak out on the lake after dinner without jeopardizing my work. So down the hill I went and launched myself for a fantastic hour and a half. With various combinations of illness and busy-ness and bad weather over the past three or four weeks, I haven't gotten to go kayaking at all. I really (really really) missed it, and I think I had a silly grin for most of the time I was out on the water. Here's the sunset from the dock, just as I was getting ready to head home.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous photos!

RR said...

Nature was certainly obliging! And I got to use my new camera, too. So far, the sunsets of early autumn have been more colorful than those of the summer.