12/10: a.m. presentations and p.m. tlc

This morning my upper-level Latin students gave presentations on their final papers/projects. We ran it almost as if it were a panel at an academic conference, and they did such good jobs presenting themselves and their ideas. It was nice to see them in action this way.

Chris and I went out to lunch this afternoon, and we went for one of my favorite meals. But it ended up making me sick! How sad and perverse! But Chris has been a great comrade this afternoon and evening, keeping me company (even watching one of my favorite movies with me) as I feel quite unexpectedly bad.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, I found your blog from Swap-bot. (I'm in a couple of your swaps I believe.) I like the nice simplicity. So, a good thing from my day. Well, I found two beautiful old red and blue plates for a Christmas present for my mum at a local junk shop this morning. Bye, Holly.

RR said...

Hello, Holly, and thanks for stopping by--I'm glad for your thrift-store discovery of the day!