1/20: photos in the fog

This morning was grey, and there was so much fog on and around the lake as I drove to school. I decided to stop at a fishing pier to try my luck with my camera. I'm glad I got ready for work in a timely way so that I could pull over and take pictures without having to worry about the time.

And here's a sweet coincidence: I'm still reading Edward Lear's diary entry each day, and on January 20th in 1860 he wrote, "Very dark--(& dreamy)--and mostly rainy." He could have been writing about today.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Our 4th day of rain and it's wonderful and we need it.

Also, we're puppy-sitting a yellow lab for Canine Companions for Independence, an agency that trains service dogs. (Her mommy is in the hospital after receiving blood transfusions EVERY OTHER DAY for the last six weeks and still no diagnosis.) The good part is that we get to have doggy company and hopefully her mom will come home after getting the help she needs. Photo of Cassidy at http://demibrix.blogspot.com

RR said...

It's great that you can be a good temporary home for Cassidy; and I really, really hope her human mother regains her health soon!