1/27: final sky

A year ago today I set up my sky photo / sky blog project. I met a lot of people (through the mail and over the internet) who contributed sky photos, and some folks whom I know "in person" participated, as well. When I started, I planned to run the project for a year, so today is its anniversary and its close. I took a picture of some clouds as I was standing in the parking lot at work this morning, and I just posted that as the 207th sky photo. I also made a widget so that all the other skies are in a slideshow. The blog is now a record of a project rather than a project itself--but I'm glad for the success of the experiment.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations on the success of your experiment! I've enjoyed looking at the photos and being an occasional contributor, and I might still send you the odd sky shot.

RR said...

Thanks, Sam--And I still love receiving sky photos no matter what!