2/9: at-home lesson

Yesterday we went to school because the weather seemed manageable in spite of the fact that the local public school district had cancelled due to snow. And though we got to school without incident, the trip back was touch-and-go, and we didn't even get the car the whole way home. So today when the public schools cancelled again, I took it as a sign to stay home: they have better information for making judgement calls than I do. We were lucky once, but why press it? Lesson learned!

2 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

It's been a crappy day, but the one good thing: I'm visiting my sister's blog for the first time! Voila-- my heart is warm!

RR said...

Hello, dear Rachel--I'm so sorry for your bad day, but I'm glad you came to the blog! Thank you (and I hope today/tomorrow is better)!