4/17: arrived and in order

I'm teaching a course next spring on Classical Mythology and Children's Literature. I received a nice little grant to purchase a mini-library of materials for use in the course, and I've been ordering copies of children's books dating from the late 1800s on. The flurry of ordering and picking books up from our post box has been fun and also chaotic. I'm happy that all the books are now here and, as of this afternoon, are piled in a very tidy way in my home office. Lots of reading for the months ahead!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I wanna take that class!

RR said...

I'm really excited about the class, too. And I don't know why it's taken me so long to consider offering a class with this particular focus. Now that I'm planning it, it seems so natural, like I should have been doing it all along....