4/2: discovered & accounted for

I was running a little late for school this morning, but I wanted to check out some flowers that were blooming in the yard. I found a purple squiggle of a flower whose bulb must have been planted by a previous owner. I have no idea what it's called, but what a sweet surprise!

And I had an extra pocket of time this evening in my office before a dance concert so I got a lot of receipts sorted and reimbursement forms typed up. Prosaic, I know, but it's a good thing to get money back when I've spent it on work-related things, and sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by all the receipts and papers and various accounts. I'm glad to get un-whelmed for once.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

On this rainy day I still managed to plant two pots of flowers to brighten the front steps.

RR said...

It's that potting time of year here, too. Chris has the green thumb in our family, and he's been very busy getting things in pots and in the ground and ready to grow, grow, grow. I love how the flowers can look brightest on a rainy day.