4/3: slow unrolling

I'm listening to Trollope's Sir Harry Hotspur of Humblethwaite as I walk these days. Truth be told, I'm not walking much at all "these days," but when I do have a chance, this is my company. Tonight I was able to take a double-stroll along the ridge, and it was a beautiful night. I enjoyed my audiobook: the reader does a good job with his deep British tones, and since I've already read the story it's especially interesting to hear it unfold more slowly, charting how Trollope is slowly accomplishing the tragedy of the ending.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

No one in our family had anything scheduled today, something that almost never happens. To celebrate, I slept in until 10:30, another thing that is very, very rare.

RR said...

I'm glad for your free day and your extra sleep, Barbara--you deserve it so much!