5/9: up to date

Every month I change my bulletin board so that the postcards on the board match the colors in my wall calendar. But May has been so busy and unsettling so far that I hadn't gotten around to it until today. Indeed, I hadn't even gotten around to flipping the calendar itself from April to May.

This afternoon I enjoyed going through stacks of old postcards to find images to coordinate with this month's William Morris print in my calendar. And it is very nice indeed to look up and actually see the correct day on the correct month of the calendar. Perhaps the unsettling beginning of the month is starting to settle?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - my good thing - I clicked on the 'send a postcard' link on Postcrossing and got your address - looks like we have a bit in common so I came to look at your blog. Postcard on the way from Birmingham, England.

RR said...

Hello, raynah! I'll look forward to your card, and thanks for coming by; I hope you've had a good day.