7/1: postal blossom

I recorded a bunch of postcrossing postcards today; they had been waiting in my mailbox in town for me to pick up. One of them was an origami postcard from a sender who had visited my blog; she hoped the card would be a good thing in my day. And it is! Here's a link to the card before mailing; it fared remarkably well in its postal voyage; the center folds got a little crumpled (such is life!), and the post added orange barcodes on two edges, but they match the flower so no complaints from me....

2 comments:

Meri M. said...

... returning home from the hospital and finding both girls cheerful and happy and full of plans for their daily summer activities...

RR said...

Hello, Meri, and nice to see you here! I hope your hospital trip wasn't anything bad?? I'm glad your daughters were home to greet you with their thoughts and plans, their sweet sunshine! Take good care....