7/12: hiptastic skies

Our iPhones arrived today, and one of the first things I did was download the Hipstamatic app. I stood in the same place on our deck and took 3 pictures of the sky, each with a different lens in the app. Here are the results:


I love the look of toy camera analog photography, but I don't use my analog cameras much because of the chemicals involved in developing the film, because the film uses gelatin, and because I'd rather see each photo before deciding whether to have it printed our not. So I'm really psyched for fun digital simulations.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, oh, now I want THAT!

RR said...

It is a really fun app, and as I'm learning the iPhone, I'm enjoying it, too. My old cell phone was quite old (by 21st century standards), not a "smart" phone at all, so I have a lot of getting used to to do.