6/24: hard won, but won

I'm working on a website for a research project, and I'm using a Wordpress platform for it. I needed to customize a template in a particular way today, and since there's so much documentation online, I found advice for what I needed pretty easily. But the advice wouldn't work, and wouldn't work, and wouldn't work. Then I figured something else out, and finally--it worked. I probably spent about 3 hours just on this problem, and I am so so so so so so glad that I can claim a victory before closing up shop for the day.

2 comments:

Henriette said...

Here's my good thing: just sent you a postcard on postcrossing! And another one just for me: I'm enjoying my day off!

RR said...

Hi, Henriette--I'm glad you're enjoying your day off, and I'll look forward to receiving your postcard!