8/3: clarity, correspondence, conversation

Today my head was much clearer than it was yesterday, and I could address some of yesterday's weirdnesses with action.

I wrote my one piece of back-logged correspondence for the day, so that's three in a row. Not quite a streak or a habit yet, but getting there.

I called the friend who wrote me email yesterday, and we had a long talk mostly about professional stuff (but shop-talk can be fun when it's done with a friend). I also went out for coffee and a chat with a friend from school who is back in town now that summer is ending.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Rebecca - You ARE on a streak. It's 3 days long!

RR said...

I'll cite you as my authority, then, Barbara, and declare it a streak! I wrote another person today, so now I'm up to 4 days in a row.