4/10-4/11: pre-registration over

It's been that time of the semester when returning students need to submit their schedule requests for next year, a process which can be fun-and-productive but also time-and-energy-consuming.  I've had lots of extra meetings with lots of advisees over the past two weeks.  Today at 5 p.m. pre-registration closed--whew.

And now I get to see who's signed up to take my courses next year, and it's exciting to find a mixture of new names and familiar ones on the class rosters.  Three of my six courses got requested beyond capacity; it's not a pleasant prospect to have to turn some folks away, but it is satisfying to know that people want to take what I have to offer.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That's awesome, Rebecca! Good on you!

RR said...

Thanks, Barbara. I feel good about the enrollments & about having met with all my advisees.