2/22: half a dozen

1.  Chris and I had similar enough schedules today that we could drive to school together in the same car.

2.  I thought some new things about a Hesiod passage, particularly a bee simile.

3.  Discussion was particularly good in one of my classes, which was a nice thing especially because I was worried about how the class would go today.

4.  I registered for the first course for my graduate certificate.  I decided that The Art of the Picturebook would be a good way to begin.  The course starts in June.

5.  When he heard that I hadn't really had time for lunch (due to an advising situation), Chris went to a drive-through on the way home so I could get some warm food asap.  Veggie burger and fries.

6.  I got some very nice feedback from two friends today about my water close-ups.  Here's one from this evening's walk:

No comments: