2/26: draft done

I'm on a little ad hoc committee at work to suggest guidelines for various scheduling issues that have arisen as our school gets larger, everyone's time gets tighter, and shared expectations have gotten less clear (indeed, less shared).  The three of us on the committee had a meeting last week which went very well in that we agreed about pretty much everything we wanted to recommend.  (How often does that happen?)  This morning I had an unexpectedly free chunk of time so I decided to take a go at writing it all up for public consumption.  Bureaucratic discourse isn't my favorite thing to generate, but I got a full draft done and managed (I think) to be fairly compact, which can be a challenge with that kind of writing.  Though our recommendations may not be popular with some folks and may not even get adopted, I feel better for having tried to do something positive and helpful.

No comments: