6/27: remembering and ordering

I remembered some recent good things which I forgot to write about amid all my thoughts about work.  For my picturebook course we had to make some "scary pictures" along the principles outlined by Molly Bang in Picture This: How Pictures Work, and my fellow students were very complimentary about mine.  Also, I saw two bluebirds enjoying the water in the birdbath Chris set up.

I ordered more Hervé Tullet books for my picturebook course final project, and I'm looking forward to getting to concentrate on it starting next week.  I also ordered some cardboard playhouses for Emma the Cat and Tilde the Kitten.  Emma especially likes boxes, but we haven't received any really big ones in the mail lately for him to enjoy, so I decided to get some particularly for him.

No comments: