7/12: cleaning and cats

My summer course is entering the home-ish stretch, and I find myself for the first time in decades having to write my own term research project instead of grade others'.  I've been thinking about the project since the first week of the course, so it's been baking in my mind, but tomorrow I have to start putting the words down.  To set the stage, I did a lot of tidying up today.  A cleaner, clearer space will help me think.

On another good front, Emma the Cat eagerly licked up some high-calorie goo this evening.  He's needing to gain back some weight, and our others cats haven't liked this stuff, so I was expecting resistance.  I am happy that Emma seems to like it, and I hope it will help him.

With my solicitous-ness toward Emma, Tilde the Kitten seems a little surprised that she's not as much the focus of attention, but today I was sure to spend some extra quality time with her, and I could tell that she was happy about that.

2 comments:

Sandy Longhorn said...

Oh, that's great news abt the goo! Go, Emma, go!

RR said...

Yes, Sandy! And I thought about you at goo time, since we had talked about it before : )