1/14: three

I finished writing thank-you notes to people who had sent me cards, letters, or gifts after my father's death.  I had been blocked about writing those notes, but it feels good to have acknowledged people's kindness.

I did all my laundry, four loads:  whites, colors, pale delicates, colored delicates.

I heard from a college friend who has not been in touch with me in at least 6 years.  I have often missed her, but she never answered my last attempts at contacting her years ago and I didn't want to badger her in case she didn't want to be in touch with me.  I hope that we won't fall out of contact again.

1 comment:

Meri M. said...

... I am sorry, I didn't know about your Father... I must have missed some of your posts... I hope you have many happy memories to help you with the pain... I know I had few and it was hard to deal with it. Your blog helped at the time though... Take care.