6/1: not just imagining it

I've been driving by an amazing stand of Queen Anne's Lace daily, and I keep thinking about pulling off the road and taking pictures of it before it disappears.  It's near a freeway overpass, so neither convenient nor private (I don't like to take pictures when other people can watch me--a serious limitation).  But today I decided to park nearby the overpass and try to get some photos.  It wasn't a great experience:  I didn't like people in the passing cars seeing me, the noise was significant and steady, and the traffic created more wind than I would have guessed so the flowers wouldn't stay still enough for me to photograph them well.  Nevertheless, I did it rather than just think about doing it.  That's something, and I'm going to count it as something good.

No comments: