10/1: a good evening

We had fallen out of the habit of making salad as part of our dinner--and when I say "we," I really mean "I" since I'm the salad-maker--but on tonight's plates salad returned.  Hopefully, a habit resumed.

I walked down to the dock with Chris, only planning to stay for sunset but knowing that Chris would probably stay later since a number of folks congregate there on Wednesday evenings.  One of said folks came by in his boat and picked us up, promising to return me when I needed to get home.  So I had an unexpected half-hour on the water.


And then I talked with my sister, as part of our standing plan to call one another on the first Wednesday of the month.

Finally a little playful cat-time with Tilde and Emma.

2 comments:

Una said...

That is a very good photo. I like it very much.
I should eat more salad too :D

RR said...

Hi, Una, and thanks! Enjoy salad ;)