11/17: a collection

Lovely-looking snow upon awaking, but it didn't beset the roads (hurray) so getting to school wasn't a trouble.

My cold (or whatever it is) isn't gone so I left school after teaching my classes.  Chris left at the same time and we were able to do some grocering together before heading home.

After some time resting I was able to muster myself to do some reading of scholarly articles and students' summaries of them.  One student chose an essay on metamorphoses and metaphor in Christine de Pizan and the Ovide Moralisé which was a fun work-out.

And how nice to log in here at the end of my day and see in my feed updates from two other bloggers who post good things:  Ruth (at Five Things) and Meri (at Count to 3).  I love their windows into their days and thoughts.

1 comment:

Meri M. said...

... thank you! I feel very much the same!...