3/11: in spite of tiredness

...I stopped at the pier on my way to work to have a quiet moment in the morning light.


...I spent an hour in the afternoon binding notebooks with students.

...I stopped at the dock on my way back from work to collect myself for a few minutes at sunset.


...I talked with my sister on the phone for an hour and laughed a lot.

...I sent out an announcement for a book discussion group I'm running on campus (and have already had a dozen people express interest in participating).

All these good things in spite of a tiredness I can't quite shake.  And now, because of tiredness, I'm going to go to bed, which is also a good thing.

2 comments:

Una said...

those are two very beautiful pictures. I love how the clouds are reflected on the surface of the water.

RR said...

Thanks, Una--I love the days when the clouds are reflected in the water like that--it's a bit like having a double sky....