5/26: out of it but okay

I mustn't have slept well last night because I've felt "off" all day, but I managed to get some sweet things done, and for that I'm grateful.

I finished Marion Fay last night and started to process my thoughts about it in my morning writing.

I readied packages for my mother and a friend and took them to the post office.

Chris and I met a friend for lunch.

I wrote a program assessment report that's due this week.

I contacted the Little Rock high school Latin teachers to see if they want to get together this summer and talk shop.  They've all already responded in the affirmative (yay)!

I spent some time with Agnes Martin's Islands for today's 100words entry.

I put away all my laundry (several weeks' worth).

I went kayaking.  It didn't seem like it would be a colorful sunset, but at the end it did this:

No comments: