2/10: a little box (and its contents)

There isn't much of a tradition of Italian settlement in Arkansas, and though I'm not Italian myself, I do occasionally miss living near an Italian bakery. One of my colleagues (who knows this about me) recently returned from a trip to the Philadelphia area, and--completely unexpectedly--he brought back a little bakery box of Italian cookies just for me! I had some for breakfast, and some more for lunch, and I'm going to have another one right now. It's a good thing it's a little box....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the gorgeous full moon rising low in the sky and how it never fails to move me deeply and take my breath away.

Anonymous said...

Next time your hubby comes to Windsor, he should check out Stella supermarket. There must be more kinds of Italian cookies in there than towns in Arkansas.

RR said...

I will tell him that, kikipotamus--thanks! He'll be in Windsor in late May or early June & I think he'll enjoy having an Italian cookie mission of sorts....

RR said...

And kikipotamus: I just noticed your question about Earl Grey with Lavender for 2/7, so I posted an answer in the comments there. Sorry for the delay. If you try it, I hope you like it ;)

RR said...

I'm grateful for a sight of the moon as well, elaine. Even if it's hard to find a good thing in other parts of a day, the moon (and getting to see it) is always a good thing, yes?