3/9: a collection of small goodnesses

Remote access to my work email account was down for much of the day.  It was good not to be able to check it so often.

I finished listening to Doll Bones, and I realized that it would make a good subject for the final paper in one of my classes, so I ordered a hard copy to read pronto.

I worked on my part of a group project on metafiction today.  I'm glad I chose the books and articles I did.

Both Emma and Tilde played with me and the string toy.

We chatted with one of our neighbors while on our afternoon walk.  We don't know her very well, so it was nice to pass some words with her.  One of the wonderful neighborhood dogs provided the on-ramp for conversation.

I used some tasty seasoning on our salad for dinner.

Chris and I watched some TV on hulu before returning to our tasks for the evening.

I realized once again how much I like being the person at Heron Tree who types up each poem in our format for publication.  I like the experience of having each poem's words go through my fingers.

No comments: