7/11: 10+ things

There were some things that were hard about today (arthritis! worries about self! sadness about patriarchy!), but Chris was good company and I held myself to Barbara's idea of keeping at things until you've done at least 10.  Here's some of what I managed today.
Finished The Guineveres.
Wrote an email to a friend; texted some friends as well as my mother; received an email from a former student; wished another former student happy birthday.
Reserved viewing times at MASS MoCA.
Went to a flea market store with Chris, where we found great steel rulers.  Mine breaks inches into tenths, which is great.
Deposited $51 worth of change at the bank (they weren't thrilled that I had rolled it--who knew that wasn't standard practice anymore?). 
Made rosemary-basil-mint simple syrup.
Set up a new shelf in my room.
Photographed a glitch in an order from Moo and emailed with them about it.
Made some one-inch circular micro-collages.
Put my home office in order.
Gathered some recycling.
Watched Orphan Black with Chris.

No comments: