2/14: an abundance!

I woke up well before dawn and read for a couple of hours before falling back to sleep.  The reading was fun, but I was worried that the disrupted sleep would throw me off.  It didn't seem to--hurray!--and the day was filled with good things: 
- reading the NYT Book Review
- sitting with Tilde in my lap
- participating in a Zoom workshop about ekphrasis and fanfiction
- continuing to think and write about ekphrasis and fanfiction after the workshop
- taking a long walk in the falling snow
- drawing curves in the snow with my feet as I walked
- watching the ridge's puppies run around in their first experience of snow
- hearing geese piping differently in the winter storm
- having waffles with bananas, maple syrup, and whipped cream for dinner
- listening to Marissa Meyer's  "Little Android," an adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's "Little Mermaid"

No comments: