3/16: a good day

The morning started off a little shaky.  Someone from the energy company was walking around our house, looking in our windows, and walking on our deck.  He didn't need to read our meter or do anything with our equipment, but (supposedly) he was hoping to get some directions--though he sure went about it in a creepy way.  Then we planned to go flying, but the airplane ended up needing to be serviced.  So we decided to head out to Cove Creek and try to leave the glitches behind--and we did! We saw lots of wildflowers, and I spotted a snake in a tree.  In the afternoon I wrote a bit, finishing up an essay that I'm glad to be done with.  After dinner we made banana no-dairy ice cream for dessert, and I went down to the lake for a bit.  I also finished Piranesi and am really glad I read it.


No comments: