9/17: changes in routine

I didn't do Friday quiet writing this Friday either.  I miss it, but--like last week--I needed to get some grading done, and I didn't think I'd do a good job of writing while worried and thinking about what I wasn't doing.  It felt good to read some students' assignments in the calm of my work office instead.

And then I continued to do a little work at home this evening.  I might "normally" have gone kayaking on an evening like this, but I'm still worried about stressing my right wrist.  And I could've gone to the walking track, but I thought working (and then baking cookies) was probably more in line with what I need to do.  I did happen to walk by the windows, however, as the sun was setting, and the view prompted me to go outside and enjoy the burst of color.

No comments: