9/12: a trio of good things

I worked so efficiently this morning that I pulled a little ahead. And that's a good thing because a late-afternoon meeting went on so long that if I hadn't gotten ahead I'd be behind tonight. Now I'm just where I should be for a comfortable tomorrow.

The outcome of the long meeting seems auspicious, though, so even if it was long it had a good end.

I got to see some professors today whom I don't usually cross paths with, and that was a welcome change. It feels nice when people actually seem happy to see you.

2 comments:

Sandy Longhorn said...

I misread auspicious for suspicious. So glad it was my mistake!

Happy day!

I also ended the day at even and comfortable for the morrow. You are right; it feels good!

RR said...

There may have been suspicious moments in the meeting, indeed, but I'm glad that wasn't the final outcome!