2/27: goods

It was a day of psychological worry & physical pain.  But it was also a day with good things!

The women who work in the cafeteria are so friendly, and they were really kind to me when Chris and I went to eat lunch there.  And then the woman in the campus coffee-shop gave us our coffee for free.  Maybe I looked like I needed cheering up?

I saw my first dandelions of 2018 as I was walking across campus.  I paused to take a picture to send to a friend back in Pennsylvania who knows how much I love them.

I got through more little tasks this evening than I thought I would.

I had a quick chat with a friend in Indiana whose basement flooded last week; I wanted to check and see how she's faring.  Happily, the water has finally gone down in her house (though it's still at flood stage outside it).  And she told me how she used one of my assignment formats in her upper-level Latin class and she and her students really enjoyed it.

No comments: