3/2: to the rescue

There's a risk in taking my new medication every day long-term, so I've only been using it as needed.  It works so well that I have been able to go a few days between doses.  But today I definitely needed some:  I am grateful that it was on-hand, otherwise it would have been a needing-to-stay-in-bed-all-day day.

As the medicine was getting to work, I had some other help in feeling better:

Chris watched a movie with me.

Both Tilde the Kitten and Emma the Cat cuddled with me at different times.  (I think they could tell I needed some comfort?)

A friend who has seen some of my water photos on Facebook wrote to say she'd like to hang prints of some in her new house.  She and her partner are skilled in many arts and crafts, so her interest in the photos would have been a nice boost anytime but was especially so when I needed a smile this afternoon.  

No comments: